Rocky Mountain Wedding Elopement
The decision to elope comes fairly natural for some couples, and some need motivation, so we came up with 8 Reasons You Need to Elope to Breckenridge, Colorado. For some, the idea of planning a wildly adventurous romantic elopement is exciting and thrilling. The idea of it being just the two of you to enjoy other intimately is so romantic. No distractions. A cozy atmosphere and just the two of you. Sound good? Keep reading.
In years past we've helped couples create all types of weddings. Big and Small. What we love about elopements is that we can focus on two people. And just because it's just you two, doesn't mean you should skimp. One of our most popular blogs is an elopement and included images of the Groom putting a necklace on his Bride. Another one showed her doing his tie. These are simple things, but to think about doing all the little details together to me shows a side of real intimacy.
Mountain Luxury and Romance
We have planned this package with a specific kind of bride and groom, those that are hopeless romantics, with a taste for luxury. You will get to call this premier mountain home yours for five nights. It will also be the location for your special day with a customized ceremony. We recommend using your couple history somehow, including some special moments into your vows. You'll exchange those personalized vows near the fireplace mantle, which will be decorated with lanterns and overflowing flowers. A gorgeous bridal bouquet of seasonal blooms complete your outfit. The Groom will then be pinned with a matching boutonniere.
Private Photo Shoot
You'll be provided with a professional photographer and lots of locations to choose from. They will start with you getting ready, and will definitely be taking pictures of the ceremony. You'll be spending the day getting married, traveling around town for the best photo opportunities, possibly even strolling the colorful Victorian buildings on Main Street, stopping to eat crepes. End your downtown excursions with a horse-drawn carriage ride or ride the gondola (operation dates vary). We will work with you on creating a fun backdrop for your photos. We will scout out locations for scenic portraits, and when you get back a cake and champagne toast will be documented.
As part of your mountain vacation experience, think about if you'd like to ski in the winter or learn how to fly fish in the summer? Then, think about the details like spa services like a couples massage scheduled for the day after the wedding. During the winter months you can go dog sledding, snowmobiling and of course, skiing an snowboarding. But, the summer is amazing with endless trails for hiking, mountain biking and exploring. Rivers and lakes are part of the landscape, so all you have to do is ask your wedding concierge, and we'll create your custom wedding package. This post is just an idea of what is possible. Contact us to learn more about how we can help you save time and money, determine what level of planning and coordination you need, and anything else we know you're not thinking of.
The Eight Reasons You Need to Elope to Breck
Ok, if you've been waiting patiently to find out what the great reasons are, here they are. It's the eight features of our latest addition to our all-inclusive destination packages, the Luxury Wedding Elopement. It includes the following hand-selected vendors and services that will make your experience the best it can be.
- A Luxury Rental Home is yours for five nights. It will be your lodging, and the location for the Ceremony & Dinner
- You get help with your Timeline Creation. For such a small event, no day-of coordinator is necessary, but planning and organizing is.
- Vendor Relations. We will help you keeping track of who does what, and any customizations you request from your vendor team.
- Flowery details. Final touches include a Bridal Bouquet, Boutonniere and the ambiance of the Fireplace Mantle Decor.
- The Pics. You'll want to cherish the day with images from a Professional Photographer. Scheduled shoot time is 4 hours.
- A ceremony of your choosing. Religious or not, we will provide official Officiant Services to facilitate the moment.
- The Noms. Who wouldn't want a Private Chef cooking for them on the night of their wedding?
- The Wedding Cake. Choose a traditional cake, or we can come up with something sweet that will definitely be a treat for both of you.