Stearns Wharf Engagement Photography
The trees covering the hillsides were what first attracted me to the photos in today's post about Cinthia + Melvin: Stearns Wharf Engagement Photography in California, with images courtesy of Melvin Gilbert Photography, but I think the more I looked at the couple, I could see the love in the faces, and in their body language. Even the photographer wrote this on his blog, "Visibly in love and so at ease with each other, I could see the depth of devotion through the camera’s lens in every loving glance and heartfelt smile."
Engagement Photography Locations and Packages
If you're interested in creating a fun experience for your engagement photo shoot, please contact us to learn how we can set up a package that takes care of all your needs. We know lots of locations and backdrops, from rustic cabins, to historic downtown buildings, to the panoramic views of the Continental Divide. We love mixing up our blog a little bit every now and then with something other than our normal run of rustic weddings, which we love the most by the way, but we know there are plenty of water people that make it up to the high hills, so hopefully this posts brings up some ideas of how to tie in your water roots into your engagement, wedding or vow renewal. Thanks for reading.
1. Where are you from? Cinthia was born in Santa Barbara, with her parents originally from Guatemala. Melvin was born and raised in Guatemala and moved to Santa Barbara at the age of 20.
2. How did you meet? We met at church. He was my sister's husband's best friend and he introduced us.
3. What do you have in common? We both enjoy the outdoors. We love hanging out together, spending quality time. We both really love sweets. We are both quiet and reserved, and like to have a good time with friends. We are both simple and relaxed. We have a lot of fun together.
4. How did your fiancée propose? Melvin and I went out to breakfast and he proposed at the harbor. It was very intimate. Just him and I and he got on one knee, spoke from his heart, and I said yes.
5. Tell us about yourselves. How long have you been together? How do you spend your time? What makes your fiancee different than the rest? Anything else you’d like to share? We have been together for four years and engaged for 10 months. We love being together, either eating out, shopping or watching movies. He is very sweet to me, and treats me like no one else has. He loves me and I can see how much he loves me. He is a true gentleman and he always makes sure I am ok. I am his first priority. Mainly it's the way he is with me.
6. Why did you choose us as your wedding photographer? I chose Melvin Gilbert because he was the photographer for my sister's wedding and I liked his style of working. He made everyone feel very comfortable and the pictures were amazing. We really enjoyed his work and the way he worked.
Submitted via Two Bright Lights