Hi! I'm Emily, and I love love! I love sharing love, photographing love and helping create unique, unforgettable moments that will last a lifetime.
My heart and roots are in the Midwest (born + raised a Cardinals fan in StL!), and my soul fell in love with the Colorado Mountains the first time I came out here. I've been in Summit for over seven years now, and couldn't ask for more!
I believe in sharing your best moments with the ones who mean most - whether that's exchanging vows in front of your immediate family or truly eloping just the two of you. I'm here to help pair you with the best local vendors for a hands-off, stress-free experience, and offer as much or as little assistance as you'd like beyond the basics.
Cheers to your next amazing adventure!
My happy place: on a lake. I'm at home on the water - rowing, swimming, sailing, boating, rafting, kayaking, canoeing... even just dipping my feet in for a bit is the best!
We also have a puppy! Her name is Pepper (aka Puppers, Bubbas, Pepper-roo, Pepperoni, Pooper-roo, Ding Dong... the list goes on!) She loves to play with Shai, though I'm afraid the feeling isn't mutual quite yet.
I named my cat Shai (pronounced, "Shay") after the ancient Egyptian god of Fate & Destiny.
I constantly have the "travel bug." Costa Rica was once my home for four months. My most recent international trip: Belize. Next on the list: Jamaica!
- Falling asleep to a guided meditation on the Calm app
- Making to-do lists and, more so, checking off to-do items!
- Sunrises, though I'm rarely awake early enough to see them...
- T-Ravs and Provel Cheese
- Christmas decorations! I love when the house + town are festive!
- Sending snail mail just because...
- Daydreaming about building our own sustainable home one day
- Outfit: Dark fitted jeans, tall boots, comfy sweater + pearl earrings
- Musical Instrument: Cello
- Country I've Visited: Belize
- Food Style: is Ice Cream an option?
- Place in Summit County: In the middle of Lake Dillon at 7am
- Book: it's a tie! Breakfast with Buddha + Daring Greatly
- Yoga Pose: Pigeon (and any other hip openers!!)