Home > About
Perfectly planned mountain weddings by local wedding pros. Event planning resources include:
- Event design from experienced professionals. We create atmospheres and experiences.
- Venues for ceremonies, recption, or both. Some sites offer lodging.
- Local vendor recommendations for the best performing Summit County wedding professionals and Vail Valley wedding pros.
- Photography and videographers
- Invitations, Save-the-Dates and all your printing needs
- Linen samples to see, feel and touch
- Local wedding magazines, publications and tour guides
- Locally made jewelry and art
- Menu ideas and catering trends
- Complimentary consultation via phone to determine needs, in-person visits by appointment only.
This dynamic duo brings all the resources about our great county in one easy place to check it all out. Read the blog and get tips on weddings at altitude and how to plan your adventure wedding in the Rockies.
Dina and Stacy were married on the shores of Lake Dillon in Frisco and had their reception in Breckenridge after a near capsize during a post-ceremony pontoon parade.
Ask us about it, we’ve survived to tell that story and many others. We’re here to help.
We were wedding pros and had to plan our own wedding, and it wasn’t easy for us, and we live here! Save time and money when you talk to the local pros. That’s us. It’s that simple.
We really believe in the power of choosing local. We start by choosing locally grown flowers from Colorado farms and suppliers. This line of thinking will allow us to create greener, more eco-friendly events that not only look great, but feel great.
How can we help you live your dream?